We offer inshore and offshore fishing for Salmon, Halibut, Lingcod, Bottomfish, and Tuna. Our Captains are all certified in First Aid and AED trained and have their master endorsement from the United States Coast Guard with 25 ton or greater capacity. Our vessels undergo annual safety inspections and the 9’6″ beam, deep-V design and variable designed hull provide a safe and comfortable ride for our clients. Our boats are equipped with Raymarine electronics, Scotty downriggers, and we run top notch gear from Okuma, Avet, Shimano and Daiwa.
Captain Paul Kim has been a resident of Washington state for 23 years. His love for the outdoors and fishing started when he was 4 years old growing up in Colorado. He would seek out rivers, creeks, lakes, and had a natural gravitation to everything and all things aquatic.
He has a passion for fly fishing and is a certified FFF instructor and member of Trout Unlimited. His love for the saltwater led him to inshore and offshore pursuits chasing fish from Alaska to Mexico. His first saltwater boat was a 14.5′ Tiderunner, his first trip to Neah Bay he was forever changed. Since then, he has skippered all sorts of vessels and understands habitat, bait, tides and bathymetrics.
Zack K., deckhand:
Zack is a student in Bellevue, Washington and has been a lifelong resident of Washington. He has a deep passion for fishing and loves being on the water. He got his start early, fishing Puget Sound with his dad and grandpa and got hooked after he landed his first salmon at the age of two. Today he continues to pursue his passion and enjoys fly-fishing and chasing fish all over Puget Sound.
Get In Touch
We specialize in Neah Bay for Halibut, Lingcod, Bottomfish, and Salmon. Our fisheries are seasonal and Halibut trips are very popular as those dates are regulated by the Department of Fish and Wildlife and book up quickly. Generally Halibut will be in May with extension into June and sometimes into July if there is enough harvestable quota left for the sport fishermen. The King salmon fishery typically starts in late June and is in fall swing by July and August. Coho or silver salmon will be around from August and into October. Our central Puget Sound trips originate from Ballard and offer a unique experience to be able to target salmon minutes from a major metropolis.
Squid Fishing $800, up to 4 anglers, 3 hours
A memorable experience with tour of the Seattle city skyline, featuring the Space Needle, Great Wheel, and views of T-Mobile Park and Lumen field. Our trips depart from Shilshole Marina or with advanced notice from Seacrest pier in scenic West Seattle. We feature hand made and local premium jigs.
We specialize in taking beginners and kids out for an experience they’ll never forget. All gear and tackle is provided. Please dress accordingly.
Great for kids and casual anglers, sometimes very fast action with tasty white flakey meat.
Crew of 4 or Less $750
Rates & Reservations
All Rates Include
- Offshore Capable Grady-White with twin outboard motors and all safety equipment.
- Premium bait, tackle, and gear needed for your adventure.
- Patient, professional, licensed USCG Captains.
- Most salmon trips are 4-5 hours, Halibut trips are 8-10 hours. Squid trips are 2.5-3.5 hours in duration.
- Rain gear and calf high boots, sun protection, polarized sunglasses.
- Sack lunch and drinks, no coolers on the boat, but bring and leave in your vehicle.
- Fishing licenses with appropriate catch card for Salmon or Halibut
- 15-20% gratuity for crew is customary.
- Deposit is 50% of the trip fee. FishPNW.com reserves the right to reschedule or transfer the trip to another date if weather or water conditions dictate.
- Deposits are NON-refundable within 45 days of the scheduled trip unless we can book the day. If you have to cancel within 30 days of the trip date, you are required to pay for the total cost of the trip.
- We do not give discounts for slow fishing. We work hard to put our clients on fish and it is our goal to come back to port safely with limits. We still pay for the fuel, maintenance, moorage, gear/tackle even if we don’t catch anything, which is rare, but can happen.
- Deposits are made via PayPal, Venmo, or Zelle however having an acct. is not required if paying by credit card. You can check out with a credit card via PayPal when prompted.
Halibut and Ling Cod $450
Our trips depart from scenic Neah Bay, which is the furthest most tip of the contiguous United States. This is not a trip for the faint of heart or folks who tend to get motion sickness as our offshore runs sometimes are 2.5 hours each way. We require clients bring good rain gear and non-slip or marking calf high deck boots.
Puget Sound Salmon $325
Welcome aboard as we target these hard fighting King and Coho salmon when the seasons are open from July-October. Trips depart from scenic Shilshole Bay marina in the Ballard neighborhood. Minimum of 2 anglers to book a trip.